Personal data (identification information)
Visiting the Site by a User implies sharing some personal information in order to be identified as a real existing person. A personal data, including User’s name, e-mail address, credit card number, phone number may be asked while making an order, filling a form for purchasing services, placing comments and testimonials in the blog, connecting with other activities available on the Site. The list of such cases is not limited by those, described below. Disclosing of personal information is not a compulsory clause, Users are free to choose whether give or not their data. If not, they can visit the Site anonymously. However, a User can’t refuse to give us the personal identification information if wanting to be engaged in certain activities, when it is needed.
Non-personal data (identification information)
Non-personal identification information, we may collect from a User during his cooperating with the Site includes following points: the type of device or computer, name of a browser, means of connection with the Site. We also need information about the Internet provider, type of the operation system and other similar points.
Why do we collect information?
followers-up.com collects information about Users in order to use in purposes of:
• Personalizing users’ experience. The general information using gives us a possibility to find out the main preferences of our Users as group in working on the Site.
• Improving customer service. The collected information helps our customer service operators to increase the efficiency of response to the Users’ requests.
• Payment processing. When placing an order on our Site a User pays for receiving a product or a service provided here. Naturally, we need specific information about the User for providing the order. We don’t share this data with any outside parties, except the cases of extent necessity.
• Sending periodic e-mails. Connection via e-mail is the best way to be in touch with the clients permanently. The personal e-mail of a User is needed for sending information about the order, updates and changes of a service. Besides, Users often place some requests, questions or inquires, which are responded via e-mail as usual. A User is free to subscribe or not to our mailing list, receiving information about service updates, company news, product sales, personalized profitable offers and other. Anyway, the User can unsubscribe of it easily anytime he wishes.
• Improving the Site. We do our best to increase the level of service in the interests of our Users using feedback to consider their opinion and proposals.
• Establishing contests, promo events, attractive offers and other features. The Site selects and develops features, which the Users may be interested in.
The personal information share. The personal identification information of a User can be shared only in certain, exactly defined cases and only with trusted business partners, which promote our service. We never sell, rent or trade User’s information to third parties for profit.
Methods of User’s information protection
Your personal information, including facts about transactions, stored on the Site is reliably protected against unauthorized disclosure. The high tech security, collecting and storage measures, practiced by our skillful technologists keeps your data safe from any unforeseen access of other parties.
Private data and other sensitive information exchange between Users and the Site are supplied by SSL secured communication channel, using conditions of which require encryption of the process, secured with a digital signature.